top of page


Insurance is provide through our affiliation with Water Polo Canada. 

Member club's can secure a Certificate of Insurance for programs and events held in BC by completing a COI request and submitting it to Water Polo West via email (

COI Request

Travelling Teams to USA


The following items are required from Canadian teams competing in the US:

1.       Certificate of general liability insurance naming USA Water Polo as an additional insured

2.       Travel permit

3.       Roster with names and dates of birth


Please note: Water Polo West will be issuing all clubs with a single COI listing USA Water Polo as an additional insured.

Please contact Water Polo West if you need further assistance (

bottom of page